Vitamins For The Mind: Quotes - Kids Wise Beyond Their Years

  • You should always listen to older people. They are like living history books and can teach you so much. Cindy, age 13

  • It does not matter how much money a family has. If there is a lot of love in a home, that family is richer than any millionaire could ever be. Whitney, age 16

  • My mom and dad love me no matter what. Abbey, age 8

  • I should never make a decision unless I'm willing to accept the consequences. Stacey, 17

  • It's funny how God uses simple people to do great things. Elana, age 15

  • The art of communication is not what you can hear being said from the other person's mouth, but what you can feel from his heart and see in his eyes. Leah, age 15

  • No matter how much you cry at night, things won't change unless you help them to change. Nicole, age 17

  • Sometimes the most loving answer is no. Leslie, age 12

  • You should always try, even when you don't think it will help. Jennifer, age 11

  • It is OK to fail, but it is not OK to give up. Kate, age 8

  • The color of people shouldn't matter. Somer, age 10

  • A single flower growing where nothing else is growing is a beautiful thing. Cindy, age 13

  • I should always try my best. If I don't succeed, then at least I will feel good about myself. Laura, age 16

  • Life is hard no matter how old you are. Rosalinda, age 13

  • Someone is always better than you in one thing, but you are better than them in another. Alecia, age 12

  • Trust is the most valuable thing you'll ever earn. Susanna, age 17

  • You will never be happy if all you do is think about all the things you don't have. Christy, age 17

  • It's never too late to say you're sorry. Laura, age 12 Adopted From generationterrorists.com