Letter From Santa

Hello boys and girls, Santa Claus here,Writing a letter to you on the best time of year.My elves are real busy making lots of cool toys,which I will only deliver to good girls and boys.If you want me to bring these great gifts to you,there are a few simple things I need you to do.Mind your parents and do what they tell you to do.Be sweet to your friends; share your toys with them too.Clean up your toys, put them all away,to make room for new ones you'll receive Christmas day.I'll be watching till the night I come to your house.You will not hear me for I am quiet as a mouse.Try to sleep through the night until Christmas day.Then you can see what I brought in my sleigh.I hope you'll be good, I hope that you'll try,so until Christmas Eve, I must say good-bye.
Sincerely,Santa ClausP.S. Please leave my reindeer some carrots, milk and cookies for meAnd I will place lots of goodies under you tree. Adopted http://www.poetryamerica.com