Kids' Letters to Santa Claus

What do kids ask Santa Claus for Christmas? Here are some of their letters...
  • I am trying to talk nice, and not say words I shouldn't say. I am very good to my sister, Hannah - Sara, 4, Alaska.

  • Can you please help the homeless children have a good Christmas with at least something really good to eat and maybe a small toy for them to love. - Andrew, 7, Mass.

  • What type of fuel do you use for your sleigh or are your reindeers just hyper? Either way, I hope you won't miss our house. - Matt, 11, Greenfield, Ohio

  • I was at the mall today and I was waiting forever in line to tell you what I want for Christmas. So I really like that I can email you right away without lining up.- Nichole, 8, Tucson, Arizona

  • Santa, you know how it is nowadays, my parents are divorced, so please put me on your special delivery list to come 2 nights, Christmas Eve at Mom's and Christmas night at Dad's. Thank you! - Ashley, 7, Granite Springs, New York

  • It is really cold here. Make sure Rudolph wears his sweater :) and Reindeer mittens.- Donna, 9, Pennsboro, West Virginia

  • Dear Santa, I would love all the presents I asked for but my mom deserves them more. I have been getting presents all year from my mom and she works hard to get them for me. My mom doesn't know how much I love her that's why I want her to have all my presents. Love, Victoria - Victoria, 12, Syracuse, New York

  • I saw reindeer “footyprints” on the roof last year! - Chris, 6, Moncton, New Brunswick

  • Thank you for waving at me at the mall. You really do love me! - Marisa, 4, Ogden Dunes, Indiana

  • I heard you in my house this morning, but I could not find you. I heard you twice. - Candice, 9, Statesboro, Georgia

  • Christmas in Australia is very hot, so remember to put on some sunscreen. - Katie, 6, Sydney, Australia

  • Mommy is helping me gather together all the toys that I don't play wth anymore to give to the children that don't have any. - Rebecca, 4, Cheektowaga, New York

  • Dear Santa, I have been I good boy this year, but I have had quarrels and even fights with my brother and I'm going to try and be better about stopping a fight instead of adding to it. - Austin, 10, Middleburg, Virginia

  • I want everyone in the world to play nicer with each other. Mommy wants everyone to take better care of the world and Daddy just wants to read his Sunday paper in peace. - Ellis, 7, Swindon, United Kingdom

  • Does your Mommy make you stop and brush your “toothes” after you have milk and cookies at each house?- Celine, 4, Wilmington, Delaware

  • If my brother has been bad, do I get all his gifts? - Bradley, 8, Frederick, Maryland Adopted From http://www.greatdad.com/tertiary/