Funny Running Quotes

A Collection of Funny Quotations About Running. Runners have a unique sense of humor. Get some laughs from these funny running quotes.

  • "The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again." - Erma Bombeck

  • "You have to forget your last marathon before you try another. Your mind can't know what's coming. " - Frank Shorter

  • “It hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse.” - Ann Trason

  • "If you start to feel good during an ultra, don't worry, you will get over it." - Gene Thibeault

  • "I'm going to go out a winner if I have to find a high school race to win my last race." - Johnny Gray

  • "I don't think jogging is healthy, especially morning jogging. If morning joggers knew how tempting they looked to morning motorists, they would stay home and do sit-ups." - Rita Rudner

  • "I love running cross country....On a track, I feel like a hamster." - Robin Williams

  • "I think people can handle 150 to 200 miles a week. But something has to give somewhere. If he's a student, how's he going to study? He may be at the age of chasing and courtship, and that's an important form of sport and recreation, too." - Bill Bowerman

  • "It's unnatural for people to run around the city streets unless they are thieves or victims. It makes people nervous to see someone running. I know that when I see someone running on my street, my instincts tell me to let the dog go after him."- Mike Royko

  • "We can't all be heroes because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by." - Will Rogers Adopted by http://www.poemofquotes.com